Wesh has requested that he be put back on the Hot Seat, and since I believe him to be a fairly entertaining participant I've accepted his request. Our conversation continues..........
Me: Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Wesh: I have eight sisters. One, Jennyflore, is also at Canaan.
Me: You have said several times in the last couple days that I am not the coolest American you know.........would you like to change your answer to that question?
Wesh: Definitely. My new answer is John-Marc (a guy from a group that visited last week)
(We will now take a brief break while I mop up my tears)
Me: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Wesh: I would like to go to Israel (the Jesus factor), Egypt (see the pyramids), Italy (see the Coliseum), Greece (see the artifacts), and Turkey (see Mount Ararat.....where the Ark landed).
Me: Which animal are you........lion, otter, golden retriever, or owl?
Wesh: I'm a lion because I am a hard worker.
Me: If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you meet?
Wesh: I would like to meet King David because he was a good solider and a good king.
Me: Do you like my goatee?
Wesh: No. I think you should only have a mustache.
Me: Do you like playing Settler of Catan?
Wesh: No way, you guys cheated.
Me: Do you think you will make a third appearance on the Hot Seat?
Wesh: If it's possible, I'd like to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment