Two roads diverged in a wood, and I......I took the one with the huge potholes and no signs anywhere.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Soon, Very Soon
This blog will become more interesting next week. I make the move to Canaan a week from today, so my next post will come from Haiti. Many thanks to those of you who have been so supportive over the past few months........which would probably be all of you.
Hey Marcus! Long time no see. I discovered you're moving to Haiti from your facebook page and also found your blog from there too. Okay, hope that doesn't make me sound like a stalker or anything. I was hoping to see you at our class reunion but obviously you've been busy lately. Best of luck with your big move! What you're doing is awesome and I wish you all the best. I'll be sure to check your blog to see how things are going for you. Take care!
Hey Marcus! Long time no see. I discovered you're moving to Haiti from your facebook page and also found your blog from there too. Okay, hope that doesn't make me sound like a stalker or anything. I was hoping to see you at our class reunion but obviously you've been busy lately. Best of luck with your big move! What you're doing is awesome and I wish you all the best. I'll be sure to check your blog to see how things are going for you. Take care!
ReplyDelete